I am very rouse to learn today because it has
the first class to learn for this week and this subject is Curriculum and
Learning Management in English subject. Teacher speaks about learning method and
tasking in this work. I think this
subject is very hard because the name of subject can help me to afraid it.
The first time of this subject is my friends
and I share the opinion about KWL. that this three letters K mean is know –know
is before to learn English, W mean is want - what things I want to learn in studying
English, and L mean is learn –learn is what I used to learn in English. However,
teacher tells us about the news knowledge on website when I want to know.
The teacher gives the work for this subject, I
think it very hard but I must to do it. The work are very much such as learning log in the classroom and four skills
help me to practice myself. This four skills has reading skill such as forum,
newspaper etc., writing skill such as Face book, twitter, line, What
application, speaking skill such as Skype-,and listening skill such songs, conversations in website, etc. I think
the skills can help me to practice four skills is the best.
The subject, the tasks can practice for
me a lot, and to be a teacher for my job in the future. Then I can use four
skills example writing, listening, speaking and reading and can write the
lesson plan for teaching in the future.
In conclusion, I think this subject
can practice me about many skills because this subject can use for my job in
the future. So this subject is very important to me, I think I use knowledge in
the future.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น